Rocklin & Roseville Youth Soccer Leagues
California Family Fitness offers plenty of ways for boys and girls of all ages to get involved in youth soccer and play in a league. We do our best to balance teams appropriately and ensure everyone gets as much playing time as possible. CalFit features both boys - and girls-only leagues ranging from u8 to u19 for recreational, select and competitive teams.
Sign up for youth soccer clubs in Rocklin & Roseville CA. Girls, boys soccer teams. Age groups from 8 to 18. Click to get schedule and registration info
The November 2015 Session has Kicked Off!
We have now completed the "Week 2 Adjustments" - Please double check your schedule to see if your schedule for the remainder of the November session has been affected.
Are you a current team that plans on playing in our January Session? Make sure you submit a "Returning Memo" to us by Sunday, December 13th to ensure your team a spot!
You can find the memos at the Front Desk and/or under our "Documents" section on this page.
League Session Information 2015 / 2016
||$ Per Team
|| # of Weeks
Coaches / Managers: Don't forget!
Coaches/Managers, please remember the following:
- All players must be on your roster, with a parent/guardian signature!
- We must have a copy of each player's proof of age: Player card, gold rod, birth certificate, passport
- Team "Info" page must be filled out and handed in.
- Payment of $525 is due by week 2 of the session.
- Rosters are "locked" after week 2 - no add ons, unless you drop a player.
Youth Soccer Information
When registering a team, you will be asked the following:
- Team Name
- Age Group (for example, u9 team is considered a "1st year u10" team, while a pure u10 team is considered a "2nd year u10" team.
- Skill level (rec., select, or comp)
- Team Manger's Name and contact information
- Assistant Manager's Name and contact information
- Day(s) you team wants to be considered to play*
*Please note that girls usually play on Saturdays, while boys usually play on Sundays. The groups that will play in the weekday leagues will be decided based on the demand that registered teams are requesting. Weekday groups will not be determined until AFTER registration is closed,
Teams will be notified of their status by October 30th.
Age Matrix: 2015/2016 Season
*It is at the Parent's/Coach's discretion when allowing players to play "up" in an older age group.
Soccer Tie-Breaker System:
Once the regular season is complete, placing is determined with the following tie-breaking system:
- Head to Head results
- Goals against (G.A.) Head to Head
- Goals for (G.F.) Head to Head
- Goals against (G.A.) total
- Goals for (G.F.) total
*Seeding during the playoffs are based on results from the regular season only.
Links to Local Outdoor Leagues
Sports Director, Joe Klont
CFF - Rocklin Sports Complex
2511 Warren Dr.
Rocklin, CA 95677
Ph: 916-625-9100 Fax: 916-632-3990
Email CFF Sports
If you would like to be added to the email update or have any questions, Click Here