Rocklin & Roseville Youth Soccer Leagues
California Family Fitness offers plenty of ways for boys and girls of all ages to get involved in youth soccer and play in a league. We do our best to balance teams appropriately and ensure everyone gets as much playing time as possible. CalFit features both boys - and girls-only leagues ranging from u8 to u19 for recreational and competitive teams.
Sign up for youth soccer clubs in Rocklin & Roseville CA. Girls, boys soccer teams. Age groups from 8 to 18. Click to get schedule and registration info
League Session Information 2016 / 2017
||$ Per Team
|| # of Weeks
Age Matrix: 2016/2017 Season
Youth Soccer Information
When registering a team, you will be asked the following:
- Team Name
- Age Group (for example, u9 team is considered a "1st year u10" team, while a pure u10 team is considered a "2nd year u10" team.
- Skill level (rec., low comp, and high comp)
- Team Manger's Name and contact information
- Assistant Manager's Name and contact information
- Day(s) you team wants to be considered to play*
*Please note that girls usually play on Saturdays, while boys usually play on Sundays. The groups that will play in the weekday leagues will be decided based on the demand that registered teams are requesting. Weekday groups will not be determined until AFTER registration is closed. Teams will NOT be considered for any day(s) that they do not list while registering a team. Week day groups generally play games at 4pm, 445pm or 530pm.
Coaches / Managers: Don't forget!
Coaches/Managers, please remember the following:
- All players must be on your roster, with a parent/guardian signature!
- We must have a copy of each player's proof of age: Player card, gold rod, birth certificate, passport
- Team "Info" page must be filled out and handed in.
- Payment of $585 is due by week 2 of the session.
- Rosters are "locked" after week 2 - no add ons, unless you drop a player.
*It is at the Parent's/Coach's discretion when allowing players to play "up" in an older age group.
Soccer Tie-Breaker System:
Once the regular season is complete, placing is determined with the following tie-breaking system:
- Head to Head results
- Goals against (G.A.) Head to Head
- Goals for (G.F.) Head to Head
- Goals against (G.A.) total
- Goals for (G.F.) total
*Seeding during the playoffs are based on results from the regular season only.
Links to Local Outdoor Leagues
Operations & Sports Manager, Joe Klont
CFF - Rocklin Sports Complex
2511 Warren Dr.
Rocklin, CA 95677
Ph: 916-625-9100 Fax: 916-632-3990
Email CFF Sports
If you would like to be added to the email update or have any questions, Click Here